LYNCA MEATS STRENGTHS
LYNCA MEATS DIFFERENTIATES ITSELF IN THE MARKET THROUGH:
- Export and HACCP certified fully integrated abattoir, deboning and processing facility (ZA14) exporting to Sub Saharan Africa as well as Singapore, Russia, the Middle East and Indian Ocean Islands.
- Independent meat inspection during grading and classification process.
- Full traceability of product back to farm of origin or individual batch retention sample.
- Consistent export quality and value for money.
- Procure on the finest quality residue-free pigs in uniform weight from a select supplier base with proven genetics and track record.
- In house distribution of a full range of carcasses, primal, offal and processed port products to a variety of markets.
- Accessing over 4000 quality pigs on a weekly basis.
- Acknowledged to be the leader in production of frozen and fresh South African pork primals.
- Supplier of the full range of quality processed pork products to the food service industry.
- Highly innovative in-house product development team.
- Highest food safety standards are applied throughout the supply chain with independent audits and accreditation by HACCP (SABS), Woolworths and South African Veterinary Services.
- Sound shareholding base.
- Experienced management team with proven track record.
- Blue Chip Customer Base with loyal clients which includes Famous Brands, Woolworths, Pick ‘n Pay, Bidvest, Hartlief and other export markets.