June 7, 2019 6:34 am
If you’re a braai master, you’re bound to love this one. Bring home the bacon and then some with this rich and moreish Bacon Wrapped Pork.
1kg Lynca Meats pork tenderloin
500g Lynca Meats streaky bacon
1 jar/bottle barbeque sauce
- Marinade pork in your barbeque sauce, allow to sit overnight in the fridge in an airtight container. Remove pork from the fridge 30 min before prepping.
- On a chopping board or flat surface place the streaky bacon pieces side by side to form a blanket and place the pork in the middle.
- Cover the pork with the bacon strips, making sure the ends meet on one side.
- Secure the bacon with toothpicks and brush the pork with your barbeque sauce.
- Braai the pork for 20 to 25 min turning it every 5 minutes. Continue to brush the barbeque sauce on the pork whilst braaiing.