June 7, 2019 6:42 am
Having a big family gettogether? Go with this scrumptious Crown Roast of Pork dish.
1 Lynca Meats 16-rib pork rib crown roast
2 tbsp Italian herbs
2 tsp salt
2 tsp pepper
- Preheat oven to 180°C.
- Mix the herbs, salt, and pepper together and rub all over pork.
- Place the pork on a rack in a roasting pan with the ribs pointing up.
- Roast for about 2 hours, until the internal temperature is 70°C.
- Cover the roasting pan with foil and allow to rest for 30 minutes.
- Increase the oven temperature to 220°C and roast uncovered for another 10 minutes, until the meat has browned.
- Fill and serve with a selection of root vegetables prepared to your liking.