March 7, 2018 8:26 am
As a flavour combo, you can’t go wrong with cheese and bacon! Try our Bacon Cheese Muffin recipe below and enjoy this classic family favourite.
150g Lynca Meats cubed bacon
1 tbs olive oil
¾ cup milk
50 g salted butter
½ tsp salt
2 cup self-raising flour
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
- Preheat the oven to 190°C.
- Add olive oil into a frying pan over medium-high heat, and then fry the bacon until crispy.
- Whisk together the eggs, milk, butter and salt in a bowl.
- In a separate bowl, mix the flour, bacon and cheddar cheese and add to the egg mixture, stirring until all combined. Spoon the mixture in evenly across the 12 hole non-stick muffin pan.
- Bake the muffins for 25 minutes or until they are golden brown. Cool for 5 minutes before serving.