September 3, 2018 6:33 am
If you like pork, you’re going to love this. Make the most delicious crispy Pork Crackling using only three ingredients.
500g Lynca Meats pork belly, pre-cooked and scored
2 tbsp olive oil
2 – 3 tsp sea salt or table salt
- Preheat your oven to 220°C before prepping your pork.
- To create the perfect crackling you need to start off by making sure your pork belly is completely dry.
- Pat your pork belly dry with a kitchen towel.
- Cover pork belly with olive oil and massage salt into the scored skin.
- Place crackling skin side up onto a rack over a shallow baking dish.
- Roast for 50 to 60 minutes, or until skin starts to form crispy bubbles.