March 7, 2018 8:36 am
These Spicy Pork Samoosas are packed with flavour. What’s our secret? Fresh coriander. Serve them with a coriander dip or sweet chili for a little something extra.
500g Lynca Meats pork, minced
2 tbsp canola oil
1 large onion, finely chopped
1 tsp chilli powder
1 tsp masala powder
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp salt
3 tsp ginger
2 cloves garlic, grated
3 tbsp chopped coriander
1 box samoosa wrappers
1 tbsp flour mixed with a little water to make a glue for the samoosas
- Heat the oil in a pan and add the onion, garlic, ginger and spices and sauté until the onion is translucent.
- Add the pork mince and fry until golden.
- Remove from the heat and add coriander.
- Once cooled, wrap samoosas and seal with the flour and water mixture.
- Fry the samoosas in hot oil for 10 minutes or until golden brown, turning them often. Remove and drain on a paper towel to remove any excess oil.